Ryan & Corinne were married on a sunny, warm April weekend on the Chesapeake Bay. They had their first look in a grove of trees in front of the church. Ryan’s eyes said it all! Corinne was lovely in her gown (with her sparkling Sperry’s underneath). After a traditional ceremony, we headed to the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club for a grand reception in the Sunset Ballroom. Corinne and Ryan had so much fun together on their wedding day! They were always together and dancing! So fun to watch them enjoy their day. Check out all of the cool bicycle details from the invites, to the cake topper, to the seating chart/favors! I was looking forward to these details after we planned for some bicycle shots in their engagement shoot!
I also had the pleasure of Mary Brunst second shooting for the day which was so fun! Thank you, Mary, for your fun photos of Ryan and the guys before the ceremony.
- WeddingPhotography : Kimberly Brooke Photography
- Venue: Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
- DJs: Dance Masters Entertainment (Tim & Carly)
- Flowers: Cache Fleur
- Paper: They did most of it on their own (impressed!)
- Bike chain bottle opener favors: Resource Revival
- Cake: Sugar Bakers Cakes
- Tux/Suits: Jos A Bank
- Dress, veil/hair piece: K&B Bridal
- Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider
- Jewelry: Faye Daniel Designs
- Hair & Make up: Infinity Salon and Spa, Bel Air, MD
- Wedding Cinematography: Black Tie Video
- Transportation: Limo – Z-Best Limos, Shuttle Buses – Towne Transport