I know the number of decisions you have to make in planning your wedding. There are so many details for just one day! I hope you are planning for your marriage, as well as your wedding. In thinking about the future, what will last from your wedding? The flowers fade, the band packs up and guests have had their fill of good food and drink. You may keep your dress in hopes your daughter will consider it (but did you wear your mother’s?). Your rings will stay with you daily as that outward symbol of what you did on your wedding day. And the commitment you promise in front of friends and family is one that should be treasured for generations to come. You need to trust those moments to someone who can freeze them forever. Your photographic documentation and creative moments of your wedding are an investment in your memories that will last far longer than any other investment for the wedding.
“Memory is very important, the memory of each photo taken, flowing at the same speed as the event. During the work, you have to be sure that you haven’t left any holes, that you’ve captured everything, because afterwards it will be too late. ”
“You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.”
“All photographs are memento mori. To take a photograph is to participate in another person’s (or thing’s) mortality, vulnerability, mutability. Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time’s relentless melt.”
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.”
I have been shooting weddings for over 10 years and have learned much about weddings, photography and myself over that time. I have learned that I am far calmer under stress than I thought I would be. I have learned that there are times to lead the charge in creativity and set up shots and there are times to sit back and to document what unfolds before me. I bring practical and technical experience with creative energy to your day. I can calmly walk you through the crazy moments and step back and capture the larger momentum of the day while being simultaneously present and unobtrusive. So really, you are investing in me. You are investing in my eyes and trusting my heart to capture images that will rival your memories. I love the challenge and would be honored to tell your love story!
Signature Package with Kimberly $5200
- 8 hours of coverage by principal photographer Kimberly Brooke with a second photographer and assistant
- Beautiful custom mobile app for sharing (Kimberly will chose the best images that tell your wedding story
- Text 443.398.5294 with “mobile app” to get a sample sent to you.
- High resolution digital files on disc with limited copyright release
- Web Gallery for sharing ALL of your images with friends and family
- 10×10 40 Pages (20 spread) Flushmount Album
- 20×30 Gallery Wrapped Canvas of your favorite image from the day
- Complimentary 2 Hour Engagement Session w high resolution files on disc
- Engagement sessions are a great way for us to get to know each other, for me to see what poses and set ups are complimentary of the two of you and for you to get to know my shooting style. It makes the wedding day shooting a breeze!
Customize your wedding package with the following :
- Engagement Guest Signature Book $250
- Albums vary due to their custom nature… full rates upon request if you prefer to upgrade the album that is included
*All prices subject to change*